Thursday, March 27, 2008

How did you know!?

Well, hello there! I extend to you jovial salutations! My name is Gary (but that will be greatly unimportant), and I am the "FMC", or the "Fat Male Catholic" for those who are prone to AIDs (acronym ignorance disease).

Regardless.

I am a strange boy. I am avid in the field of Catholic stuff. I know about the Lord. I even go to His house on Sundays. Not much about me is appealing.....BUT....MUCH about the Lord, His Church, His Plan for Salvation, Righteousness, Community, Charisms, Traditions, Tradition, Apostolic Tradition, Oral Tradition, Written Tradition, The Bible, Sanctity, and well, Holy things with big names, like the Hypostatic Union are verrry interesting...and well. Revolutionary!

All silliness aside... I present to you my Blog. Mostly about Jesus, because He is my Best Friend, and Messiah, and God, and a load of other things.

PAX,
FMC

No comments: